воскресенье, 3 марта 2013 г.

Film Review "Séraphine"

I’ve recently watched the film under the title “Seraphine”.  So, I should say that this film amazed me from the first minutes. Seraphene, a middle-aged housekeeper made her live by washing clothes, working additionally in the shop and  cleaning houses of rich people. When she saved necessary sum of money, she went and bought colours and wrote different pictures. For the first time people laughed at her works, however, one day a famous painter arrived, who recognized her talent and bought the picture.  He began encouraging her for painting. But then she was put into a lunatic asylum and eventually stops painting. We are then told that she died in 1942 and that her art became famous and respected. So, why this film is so interesting to me? To tell you the truth, I have not watched autobiographical films earlier. I thought that they all are boring to me. However, this one amazed me. It was really interesting to see that not only rich people could have a talent in the sphere of art.

2 комментария:

  1. I can say that it is not a review of a film. See the link which Yulia Borisovna gave you. You have to make a review of a film concerning the plan.

    ОтветитьУдалить